If you are a commercial CD/DVD duplication company in the UK or Ireland but you don’t have the facilities in house to silk screen or offset litho print to CD-R & DVD-R media then we can help.
For the past five years we’ve been proud to supply many duplication companies with pre-printed discs and help them out with overspill duplication when required, often against seemingly impossible deadlines. It’s not unusual for us to print, duplicate and pack 10,000 DVDs in a day!
We initially offered our services to other duplicators as a ‘service run by duplicators, for duplicators’. We believed that previously, outsourcing disc printing had been costly and time consuming with orders taking up to a week for delivery and prices remaining unrealistic.
So we did it differently…
- We like to work with duplicators to ensure we meet your delivery deadline with an average lead time of just 2 days.
- We are able to advise on print processes and solutions.
- We have 2 x offset litho and 3 x silk screen printers allowing for capacity and contingency.
- We were the first UK printer to introduce litho printed CD-Rs to the market.
- We are currently the only UK printer offering litho printed 8cm CDs and DVDs.
- We have a team of printers that have all worked in the CD printing industry for many years.
- We have 6 dedicated and creative people in our artwork team that will check your artwork, bring it into spec and produce unbranded PDFs for you.
- We produce all of our film separations and we make all of our screens and plates in house which means there’s no down time while a bureau outputs film work.
- We offer both digital and analogue cromalins on request.
- We don’t chop and change our blank media stock; we have just 2 primary suppliers offering consistency and choice and we’re happy to tell you who they are.
- We are very happy to show you around our factory, show you how the machines work and give you a better understanding of the processes involved.
So if you want to add our services to your portfolio then please call or e-mail Mark Hedger on 0800 731 7042 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you.